Reflection

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

I recently found my #bestnine2015 (get me using hashtags!) on Instagram and it made me think about the past year and what I have achieved. 



I have not been crocheting for very long. I have always been an arty farty, crafty type, but I never really found my 'thing'. I am so glad to have finally found what I am good at and something that I never tire of. 

I wouldn't have thought that something as simple as a hobby would make such a difference to my life, but it has. I am more confident that I CAN do things that appear to be difficult but become as easy as pie once you allow yourself to make mistakes and try again. 

In 2016, I would love to share more with you on this blog. At the moment, I only really share what I am doing on Instagram, but I want my focus to be here.

I have recently started Sophie's Universe; a fantastic little project from Dedri at Look At What I Made. It's really exciting to be trying something new, learning new stitches, and watching something beautiful grow before your very eyes. I am loving these new front-post stitches! I cannot wait to try and incorporate them into my own projects... who would have thought you would have a favourite stitch?!



I am also starting to really enjoy card making. I have bought lots of bits and bobs recently (mainly ribbon and buttons!) that I have been using for Christmas and thank you cards. I love to create these little homemade gems to give to others. Maybe I will share some of these with you in the new year. 

I hope you have enjoyed Hazel & Peanut so far this year; I am looking forward to next year already!





Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment