Organising

Over the past few weeks, I seem to have accumulated A LOT of crafty goodness. 

I have new crochet hooks, yarn, paper crafts, washi tape, ribbon, buttons... you name it, I've probably bought it! 

This has meant that I have been living in a beautiful, but very messy, home. 

I took a little trip to my local Lidl and found a wonderful, pink craft box. I had been looking for one for a while. I didn't want a boring, clear plastic one and I was excited to find one a little different that is functional and just the right size!



You'll have to excuse the poor photo quality. I felt the urge to blog but the lighting is terrible! It's overcast and rainy... my favourite kind of day for crochet, but not brilliant for blogging!

I have piled EVERYTHING into this little box. It has really helped me to clear my space and reduced my anxiety. I hate having mess around; I can never think properly and it stifles my creativity. 


You can see that it is filled to the brim! I have so much packed in. I was amazed at how much it could actually hold. I love that I now have everything in one place. I am always losing things... hopefully this will help with that problem as well!


All of my crochet hooks are packed into that little, purple pouch. I didn't realise just how many I own! I have lots of aluminium ones, but I have been eyeing up the Clover hooks. I think I need to do a little bit of research before I make the jump! I have also recently seen lots of people using bamboo or wooden hooks and have been curious to try some of these out. 

How do your organise your arts and crafts? I would love to know!






Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment