Yarn Haul!

Hello! I have recently gone a little yarn crazy and have been adding to my yarn stash almost every week... Oops! Yesterday I was out with my partner and managed to score some lovely finds in a little independent yarn shop in Dorset called The Slipped Stitch. They had a lovely range of yarns, patterns, and projects and I found some amazing bits in their bargain bin!


The first thing I was drawn to was this cute little ball of cotton.


This is Cheope from Adriafil. It is 100% cotton and is in the shade 006 Peach. I have tried to find this online for you to buy but sadly cannot find this exact colour. There are plenty of other shades to choose from here... I am loving 72 Mint Green; it may have to be my next purchase!


This is a James C. Brett Legacy yarn. It is 100% Superwash Wool and is in the colour Q9 Teal. It is gorgeous. I am really into teal coloured yarns at the moment; I'm trying to find a cute little project for this yarn as I was only able to buy 50g! Let me know if you have any suggestions! You can buy this yarn here.


This Sirdar yarn is a slightly different colour choice for me. I have been drawn to the teals and pastels during this past season but I just really liked the feel and warmth of this yarn. It's the Country Style Wool Blend DK in the colour 418 Garnet. I think I am going to try and crochet an amigurumi teddy from this... or maybe some little mini Christmas stockings... Who knows! You can buy this yarn here


Now... I'm not one for favourites but this is definitely a close contender. Look at this beauty!


The range of colours and the texture of this yarn is like nothing I have ever seen. I am so excited to use this but also quite sad as it is hard to find. I just want to sit here and stare at it... so beautiful! 

This is a Margarita yarn from Adriafil in the shade 65 Dark-Blue Green. I only have 50g so I need to find something very special if I am ever going to use it! You can buy this yarn here and here although sadly not in the shade I have shown. Hopefully somebody will stock this near me soon... it is too pretty to never see again! 

My last purchase was in a DIY shop in my town. 


This is some good old 100% acrylic in the shade 027. I cannot find this online... but if you're interested, I would pop to your nearest DIY shop and have a look around!

Have you bought anything interesting lately? 

I'm so excited to start some new projects!

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not affiliated with any of the brands or shops that are listed or linked above. All products have been bought with my own money and all opinions are honest. 


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment