The Mood Blanket

Today I am going to share my current WIP with you... finally! 

I have been working on the Mood Blanket but in a slightly different way. 

I am a very impatient person and once I have started something I really want to finish it! So, instead of completing the Mood Blanket in the traditional way of completing one square a day, I have been documenting my moods throughout the day. This means I sometimes end up crocheting multiple squares for just one day!

I keep a record of my moods in my project book along with the date and then tick them off once the squares have been crocheted. 



I am using a traditional granny square for this project with white edging. I am going to complete an 18 x 22 square blanket which is going to be absolutely huge! I am so excited for it to be finished. 


The colours I am using are mainly from Woolcraft
  • Silver (Shade - 1000) - Tired
  • White (Shade - 7F76) - Used for borders and edging
  • Astor (Shade - 3052) - Calm
  • Mexican Rose (Shade - 488) - Creative
  • Denim (Shade - 7134) - Moody
  • Royal Blue (Shade - 622) - Sad
  • Imperial Purple (Shade - 723) - Determined
  • Apple (Shade - 439) - Anxious
  • Glacia (Shade - 76) - Busy/Overwhelmed
  • Peach (Shade - 214) - Excited
  • Butterscotch (Shade - 4F33) - Happy
  • Turquoise (Shade - 6720) - Ambitious
I have one colour from Yarnfairy:
  • Cranberry (Shade - 103) - Productive
I also have a few from the Sewing Box brand but they do not seem to have a website or any colour names. I colours I have are: 
  • Blue - Fed up
  • Pink - Loved
  • Green - Poorly

Are any of you attempting the Mood Blanket? I would love to see your creations! Find me on Twitter and Instagram



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment