Light Reading

What a week it has been! I feel like I haven't had time to do ANYTHING this week. I am so happy that it is finally the weekend!

Today, I am reading through some of the crochet books I got in my stocking for Christmas. 

I hadn't really used crochet books before. I liked following YouTube videos and online tutorials that really set everything out for me. I now feel like I have been missing out on LOADS of amazing things!


The first book I have been dipping into is this foodie one by Annie Obaachan. I think it is adorable! I would love to make some of these little cute nibbles to give to my nephews, although they may be too old to play with them! 


Annie Obaachan really has some lovely books. This one contains lots of great things to make for celebrations and parties. I am hoping to make the little dragon for my mum at Chinese New Year!



The Mini Makes book is very useful. This has all of the basic stitches in there and I have managed to learn a few techniques that I can't wait to put to use in some new projects!


This year, I want to start a blanket AND finish it. I have so many WIPs stored away that need a little love. I want to use some of these crochet blocks to spice up some of the projects I have already started. 

I am so lucky to have received these presents at Christmas. I have so many ideas already!

What are your favourite crochet books? I'd love to buy some more!



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment